Reviews for "Apple Boy"

Aside from basic graphics and the music loop being a bit annoying after multiple replays (a volume slider or mute button would be appreciated), it's a perfectly serviceable collect-a-thon game. I managed to get a score of 224 on my first go. You move quickly enough to react to whatever falls, except any consecutive apples that fall near the extreme opposite edges of the screen, so the nice tight controls are a plus.

really cute little game! it reminds me of the game & watch game "parachute"

DeadMan1112 responds:

I'm glad you enjoyed my game. If you want more look out for my new games and updates to this project.

I mean the idea is okay, but graphic, animations and movement are really bad. Still, a good idea, if you could work on these things i guess the game would be okay.

Edit: After you die, the game will bug out and you'll have to reload to play it again.

DeadMan1112 responds:

Thank you for you're helpful comment. The game restart wasn't a bug as such just a limit of my game making knowledge and I will update the game and add a patch for this. I will also release better graphics for this game and work on smother movement. Thank You