Reviews for "Gosh! What a Sight!"

I liked it, I really enjoy the 1930s look resurgence lately, though it's not without some problems. These cartoons always work off of their living visual gags, and the balloon segment was probably the best of it. I liked how the tree was trying desperately to get them to fuck off, though the tree still had a sinister expression, you'd think maybe he'd look scared or worried if he didn't just want to kill them.

I noticed a bit of inconsistency between some of the hand drawn segments, like when she's flying through the walls and shattered pieces fly off. When you combine great quality visuals with worse ones its a bit jarring. The final segment hardly involved the main character and mostly went into a gore fest on the same frame. I enjoyed the violence but I felt the scene went on too long and should have involved the main character more. The unmasking bit with human features didnt come off as creepy as it could have, maybe because there was too much face visible between the 3 pieces, it just looked like a sideways video at that point. Maybe needed some extra filters or different cuts, I'm not really an expert, but I've seen David firth and Cyriak work some magic.

Overall though, I'm sure you worked super hard on this, so don't take any of this criticism in a negative way, It was a good quality cartoon, just has potential for improvements in my opinion.

That was sick! You got that style down pat, although there was the odd bit of stiffness here and there near the beginning and just one or two shots probably could have been cut a bit shorter, but those are super minor and everything else was super enjoyable!

Oh my! I'm getting real dadaism and surreal/grotesque vibes from this! This is great! Really did not expect the high levels of nightmare fuel, so consider me pleasantly surprised!

What a bad trip!