Reviews for "Platform Picasso"

I really like the concept of this game, but I can't agree with the camera being character bound in this game. This makes drawing whilst jumping REALLY impractical. Fixing the camera as long as possible would greatly help with this imo.

Apart from what has already has been said, it would be nice to have a Main Menu or Level Select button, and to know what level I am currently at.

I also think it would be prettier if you used the green paint instead of white to color the static pre-start platforms. Green platforms work the same as these white ones, but there is no white paint.

GoodL responds:

Escape does return to the main menu, but adding a button to the GUI would be a good idea, so I'll keep that in mind. A level counter was suggested during beta-testing, but I never got around to it, so I'll try to add that as well. About the white platforms being green, I think that's a pretty good idea, thank you!

I don't get it... I'm on level 2, I draw a platform and it disappears when I jump, every time.

Edit: okay the red kills me, that was confusing as hell without a proper death animation

GoodL responds:

A death animation is a good suggestion, thank you!

Very good concept! :) The cursor delay is kinda annoying please take care of it! and keep the good work :D

GoodL responds:

Thank you! The cursor is actually intentionally slowed down for a number of reasons, but I see what you're saying. Its a valid complaint. I appreciate your feedback!

Love the mechanics and the music, the controls are a little clunky would be great to see these tightened but it is a fun game nonetheless to pass the time. Look forward to seeing more.

GoodL responds:

Thank you for the feedback! I'll see if I can tighten up the controls a little.