Reviews for "Blooming Love - Online Demo"

the pictures are pretty detailed even though i feel like something is wrong and the dialogue is good just not in the form or maybe not arranged in the right way

I actually enjoyed this, I'd like to play the full version but, sadly, my only working computer is a Chromebook. Also, the patreon link doesn't work.

brightsunstudios responds:

The website automatically assumed the ) at the end was part of the link (which it obviously wasn't), so I fixed the link. If you still want to play the game, the link should now work properly

The pictures are nicely done but I want to suggest to rework the design of the shirts of the girls, it just looks like too much wanted and not "natural". Nevertheless, there is a lot of story and maybe the only thing you really need to change: the amount of clicks to get to the next decision - or increase the variancy of pictures while walking through the story.

brightsunstudios responds:

Those are good suggestions, but as the description suggests the game has already been fully completed and I'm no longer working on it. This online version is incomplete as it's only supposed to be a demo for players who want to play the game a little before deciding if they want to download the full game

It's hard for me to see what people really dislike about this. The only decent argument is that its a visual novel. It's like searching for a car that you really dislike and genuinely hate and then you complain that its bad. Then when you sell it second hand to someone, they really love it since its the car that they have been looking for. You can just find something that you dislike and then say that you dislike it. That isn't criticism. That's just whining. Basing my review on this demo and not the full game, which is currently downloading, it does exactly what it needs to as a visual novel. As a visual novel, this is genuinely great. My only real critique is that it caters to a small niche set of fetishes.

I have my hopes up for the full game. I genuinely believe that it's going to be a very good visual novel.

It just makes me mad that people are judging a visual novel for being a visual novel. To go back to the car example, you buy a Ford and then complain that its a Ford and not a Honda. It's just stupid.

What this is, is a visual novel that does everything that it's trying to do correctly. I hope that you keep up the style shown on the download website and go on to make more open games. As I said, my only critique is that its a very niche set of fetishes. I know damn well that I'm not gonna change your mind in writing an entire game but I hope that you just take into consideration what I said here.

As those stars say, I'm giving this a solid 4/5. Not only is it a good visual novel, but it also does its job as a demo to get me hooked on so that I'll play the full game.

Good shit.

What kind of game is this supposed to be it was quite fun.