Reviews for "The Ramen Prince (Ramen no Oujisama) v0.9.0 M"

Awesome Plz make another!

To be honest I hated Lina but the Ramen did look cool. she's not worth any of it.

PaperWaifu responds:

Lol! There's a reason why she's like that ;) The "kink" here has something to with being angry

The first part of this game completely shatters the "Show, don't tell"rule. At the very least, show us slides, like in a comic book, of what is going on. Let pictures tell the story, not long paragraphs of uninteresting monologue. As opposed to tell us how much the protagonist loves ramen, have an interraction to show it.
Some of the backgrounds do not have the same art style, which withdraws me from the world of ramen and reminds me that I am playing a game on Newgrounds.

PaperWaifu responds:

Hello! Thanks for the feedback! Yes, the prologue could use a little more spice. We may look into changing things up later on, maybe explore it as a post v1.0 update with our current artist!

Play an older update of this game. This version is CENSORED. That is why you get black screens. The censor is also way too touchy. The word "breasts" should not be censored, especially right after showing breasts!!! It censored another word during Ren's dinner at the very beginning that couldn't have been any offense at all. If you're going to upload this sort of a VN game, you need to accept what comes with it. I don't know if it was Newgrounds, Paperwaifu, or some other third party, but someone has some explaining to do for censoring a game who's whole point is to enjoy uncensored action.

PaperWaifu responds:

Hello! There are 2 versions of the game in NG: The M version (which is this one), that only focuses on the romance and the story. The non-M version is the 'normal' version which is what you're looking for.