Reviews for "The Ramen Prince (Ramen no Oujisama) v0.9.0 M"

bloody hell mate that just up flew away right there I need more... like a lot more

PaperWaifu responds:

Hellooo! In due time ;) Haha!

The game is really cool and is actually the first dating sim I've played, however on day 2 after going to the town hall/police station and waiting, the game skipped over a couple of scenes. And also a couple of black scenes, but overall the storyline is immersive and the descriptions are great, the artwork is awesome and the music is fantastic. Can wait for the next update!

Great game so far, especially for an alpha/beta. My only real complaint is that the artwork for the characters leaves a bit to be desired, especially with Ren. When being animated against the gorgeous backgrounds, there's a bit of a disconnect.

But overall, amazing game! Great dialog and I feel connected to the player character!

Keep up the good work!

EDIT: A small bug I noticed. On day 1, I gave the cellphone in the shop to the cashier, but on day 2, I had it in my pocket, as if I kept it.

A bit of constructive criticism, I think it would be nice to have some form of loading icon or text during scene transitions. The blank screen sometimes makes me worry the game broke or something is missing. Maybe the icon in the text boxes? Just a thought. Obviously, I'm no game designer, but I hope you consider my input!

why are Mie’s endings so terrible?
it’s either:

1. She moves away and Kira does not even have a choice to go with her

or

2. She’s on the run because the cops are on to her and we have no choice but to stay behind

Is there no ending where she settles down with Kira and lives happily ever after?

but then again she is a ninja so she’s always on the move I guess

Now I would assume the second ending is better since she promised to come back as a better person and Kira waits for her knowing that she’ll come back one day.

I would rate a 5 if this gets added

PaperWaifu responds:

Hello!! Thanks for playing the game! My hint for you is: keep playing and trying to make the right choices ;)

Is there a ending were Lina is nice too Kira? Like a more romantic version?

Hello! Yessssssss :3