Reviews for "The Ramen Prince (Ramen no Oujisama) v0.9.0 M"

I did rika's story and I absolutely loved it, it cliff hangered me though right when it was getting good, do continue working on this I wanna see what happens in the next chapter, such a sweet story. I played through all the stories sango's was the best one by far, absolutely loved everything, also might become a patron to see the other 4 chapters later on, keep up the good work paper waifu :D.

One of the best dating games I've played on newgrounds or anywhere else.
Pros:
1) the music is fantastic, I find myself whistling it when not playing. Love how each girl has her own theme!
2) the girls are mostly very complex, real people-not really cookie-cutter gaming anime girls ; or hentai etc. Yes, there's some cliches, but they have real personality; reactions to situations are hilarious and real(loved Ren and Sango's reactions to him dating Rika; or when they get vandalized etc).
3) the story is surprisingly good, deep and love how they interconnect and most characters backgrounds have depth
4) good art, very beautiful scenery, I can imagine myself being in Japan.
5) the innocence of the main character is cute, like the innocence of some of the girls he's trying to get with!
6) I like the dialogue of each character and interactions between main character and the girls. It's vastly different than other dating sim games this way.
7) Play enough you become truly invested in their 'relationships'...not the girl you meet at the shrine, for me; but the rest of them.
8) playing this makes me hungry for ramen and other Japanese food.

cons:
1) I don't like how you have to restart from very beginning after finishing each girl.
When you finish, you should just start with the ramen selecting time (if you met all girls). This makes the playthrough a little less frustrating. Even with the skip, it's slow.
2) the clicking is a little clunky....hard to describe, but it feels just as slow to me when I try and zip through all the dialogue I've read a lot in previous girls!
3) I wish you can interact with scenes before you have met the girls, or even after. I'd love to say, see a new dialogue box after you saw Rika at mall. "what else do we see?" for instance.

bugs: I've discovered the same ones Necrotoy below described.
There's some grammar issues and spelling errors, I will have to list the ones I've found.
but man, I wish I can download the non-free version....sigh. oh well. This great! I highly recommend to anyone playing games, let alone enjoy dating sims!

I do not normally enjoy games where I play male seeking females but this was beautifully done and the girls felt more fleshed out than many other games.

Update also looking at your other games too I hope sometime more female-led
ones come out.

PaperWaifu responds:

Hello! That's uplifting to hear from a girl's perspective! Thanks for playing and enjoying the game :)!

bloody hell mate that just up flew away right there I need more... like a lot more

PaperWaifu responds:

Hellooo! In due time ;) Haha!

I really can't wait for development on Rika, I really do want more there, I like that route, and it ended on such a bad note too.