For the month of January we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 177 people to reach our January goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in February!

Reviews for "The Ramen Prince (Ramen no Oujisama) v0.9.0 M"

I really can't wait for development on Rika, I really do want more there, I like that route, and it ended on such a bad note too.

To be honest I hated Lina but the Ramen did look cool. she's not worth any of it.

PaperWaifu responds:

Lol! There's a reason why she's like that ;) The "kink" here has something to with being angry

1 of the most detailed games I've ever played. Frustrating that it ends when it does but that's the downside to playing a game still in development. I'm very excited to see how the game progresses - fully expecting it to take some time but as long as the same amount of effort goes into it as has clearly gone into the game so far, I'm sure it'll be worth the wait.

bloody hell mate that just up flew away right there I need more... like a lot more

PaperWaifu responds:

Hellooo! In due time ;) Haha!

Great game so far, especially for an alpha/beta. My only real complaint is that the artwork for the characters leaves a bit to be desired, especially with Ren. When being animated against the gorgeous backgrounds, there's a bit of a disconnect.

But overall, amazing game! Great dialog and I feel connected to the player character!

Keep up the good work!

EDIT: A small bug I noticed. On day 1, I gave the cellphone in the shop to the cashier, but on day 2, I had it in my pocket, as if I kept it.

A bit of constructive criticism, I think it would be nice to have some form of loading icon or text during scene transitions. The blank screen sometimes makes me worry the game broke or something is missing. Maybe the icon in the text boxes? Just a thought. Obviously, I'm no game designer, but I hope you consider my input!