Reviews for "The Ramen Prince (Ramen no Oujisama) v0.9.0 M"

Is there a ending were Lina is nice too Kira? Like a more romantic version?

Hello! Yessssssss :3

why are Mie’s endings so terrible?
it’s either:

1. She moves away and Kira does not even have a choice to go with her

or

2. She’s on the run because the cops are on to her and we have no choice but to stay behind

Is there no ending where she settles down with Kira and lives happily ever after?

but then again she is a ninja so she’s always on the move I guess

Now I would assume the second ending is better since she promised to come back as a better person and Kira waits for her knowing that she’ll come back one day.

I would rate a 5 if this gets added

PaperWaifu responds:

Hello!! Thanks for playing the game! My hint for you is: keep playing and trying to make the right choices ;)

The first part of this game completely shatters the "Show, don't tell"rule. At the very least, show us slides, like in a comic book, of what is going on. Let pictures tell the story, not long paragraphs of uninteresting monologue. As opposed to tell us how much the protagonist loves ramen, have an interraction to show it.
Some of the backgrounds do not have the same art style, which withdraws me from the world of ramen and reminds me that I am playing a game on Newgrounds.

PaperWaifu responds:

Hello! Thanks for the feedback! Yes, the prologue could use a little more spice. We may look into changing things up later on, maybe explore it as a post v1.0 update with our current artist!

perfect i loved it

Great game and loved the background art. But god damn, those character faces. Hope to see more from you.