Reviews for "Redraw(Version 5.9)"

I like this game. It's a nice 53xy3457 inspired quickdraw game, but wow, is the click detection terrible. I cannot make it past Luis. I can click right on the button and he still kills me. It's like you have to click on just the right spot on the button and it's ridiculous.

Either fix the button so it can actually register a click or like another reviewer suggested, make it so we can use spacebar to shoot.

Eduardo82 responds:

The game is beatable, also i use the default action script 2.0 click command on the shoot button. So i don't know if the problem is with the button. So, if you really want to, then i'll add the spacebar command.
Cheers!
-Ugly cat

Too easy to beat, is not challenging you just have to memorize where's the shoot button and have a mouse clicker set and you get all the achievements in 2 minutes.
You don't get punished if you spam click before the draw so, the game is flawed.

React to this if you agree.

I'l fix it mate!

I respect you trying to bring back the fun Quickdraw series by 53xy83457, I really liked those games, but maybe you should put more effort into this one.
I also found very difficult to beat Calopsita, but I can't say if it's really a bug or something else.
And one suggestion: you could allow players to use spacebar to fire the gun, like in the Quickdraw games.

Try it now buddy! I updated the game, Calopsita should be beatable now ;)

Cannot beat Calopsita. Over 60 attempts and counting. I've tried timing my click just right, clicking furiously, and even using an auto clicker. Nothing has worked. In fact, sometimes hitting the shoot button makes Calopsita shoot me even faster. I've beaten every other opponent in just 2 or 3 tries. Something is not working correctly.

Edit: I have given the game a higher score for the update making Calopsita beatable. Thank you for the fix. However, the timing now makes it feel as though I'm winning by sheer luck, rather than any amount of skill. It's not a terrible game, but not a very inspired one, either. But at least now it's working.

Edit: now the bug was fixed so i give it 3 stars
even then the game dosent look really good
SFX is shit