Reviews for "The Strange Disappearance of Eldon Crowe"

A little, yet shiny, jewel! I liked it very very much! Excellent work!!

Monster attacks can leave you stuck at doorways, especially kitchen. Forced to restart the game when stuck in a doorway leaves you without the item you were carrying, the item does not respawn at its original location, item no longer exists, not able to complete the game. When restarting game there is no option to clear data and start a new game, so you are forever brought back to the save place where you cannot get the item to complete the game because it does not exist due to restarting the game after monster attacks that leave you stuck in doorways.

JeffreyDriver responds:

Sorry about that. I'm looking into it now. The save data is saved locally so you can delete it yourself. I'll add someway to do it from the game.

I have been seeing a vast amount of new pixel horror games this year, and this one has to be one of the best ones. I honestly loved this game! My only problem is that sometimes it's a little tedious to go room from room searching for things with how slow you walk. Not that big of an issue though! Sadly, I didn't manage to find that last secret medal, but i'm sure i'll find it eventually. 5/5 Stars!

Really good game. The map design is good, the art and animation are good, the background music was eerie and not too repetitive. I managed to beat chapter two, and I thought the game was just challenging enough for me.

how do you finish the second chapter? like, get the badge?
edit: NEVERMIND I FINISHED IT GREAT GAME