Reviews for "ZS Dead Detective - Rats In A Hole"

as always great game.
only complaint I had was forcing the ending when you enter the last room. I was missing a clue and had found the secret door but didn't enter it and well got stuck with the sub optimal options.
still amazing!

Muja responds:

Thank you for your nice review!
I consider that part the challenge of the game, I wanted to add more replayability this time around :)

very nice game (as always). i liked the riddles and also the fact that the people's names are references to famous detectives. keep up the good work. ciao!

Muja responds:

Thank you a lot, I will!

Great game as usual, Poiroar is obviously Poriot, and Miss M(whatever) is Miss Marple who are the others supposed to be parodies of? Sam Spade and Charlie Chan?

Thank you a lot!
To answer your question, Wooh is based on Nero Wolfe while Sighret on inspector Maigret.
Lugroan is, of course, Arsene Lupin

Great game once again, you keep on amazing me with these great ZS games. I love how you manage to keep the series tied together as a whole with references to previous episodes, yet still keep the game playable for those who haven't yet played the previous installments. Also loving the references to some famous detectives.
Unfortunately, I did experience some lag, and although I'll blame it on my outdated laptop with limited RAM and outdated graphics card/GPU, if you are able to find a way to have less lag on old machines like mine (e.g. options for lower graphics settings which require less processing by the RAM/GPU), that would be great!
I'm really looking forward to both the steam release and future online installments!

Muja responds:

Thank you a lot for your kind review!
Unfortunately, lowering the graphics quality would have no effect as I use vector drawings - and they're really very heavy for old gen machines.
I will try to find a solution, though!

Always love playing games in this series. As usual, the game follows a rather linear plotline and always expects you to think of the unexpected. I'll be honest though, this one got me pretty stumped. If the series ever makes its way onto Steam I'll be sure to buy it. But until then, I look forward to whatever else you release on Newgrounds (when is the next one gonna be exactly).

Muja responds:

Thank you for your very kind review, and sorry for my late reply, but I've had a few health problems during the past few months (nothing serious, I had to have surgery but all is well now!)

Now I'm back to work, and a new episode should be online soon. After that, I'll be working full-time on the Steam game, I hope you'll like it!