Reviews for "ZS Dead Detective - Rats In A Hole"

Great game, as usual. There's not a whole lot of dialogue variation in this one as compared to the others, and the end rather abruptly forces you to make your case, but it's still a fun game. I like that it was more about physical puzzles this time instead of just psychological ones.

Muja responds:

Thank you for your kind review, I'm glad you had fun!

These games are always great and this one in particular was a knockout

Muja responds:

Thanks, glad you liked it!

A masterpiece, as always there are hidden layers which suggest that your first thoughts are not always true. The mystery can only be solved if you have every single puzzle, which you have to look for. Can't wait for your steam release.

Sometimes you have to go back in order to move forward.

Muja responds:

Thank you a lot for your support and your nice review!

complimenti per la bellissima serie, divertente, affascinante la grafica e la storia, niente da ridire

Grazie mille!!

That fat zombie still looks like Edward Cullen to me. Don't worry, I can get used to that. It's so impressive how you get Daily Feature after Daily Feature. The music is great too. These game are getting a little redundant. You know how to create atmosphere.

Oh yeah, it's October! Duh! The perfect time to release zombie related stuff. You can enjoy horror all year. Even your name is cool.

Muja responds:

Thank you a lot! And lol, Edward Cullen... I don't really see how Ghvnn looks like him, but that made me laugh :D