Reviews for "ZS Dead Detective - Rats In A Hole"

why is this game so slow? I'm using chrome

Muja responds:

Hmm, how is it slow? Can you send me a PM with more details? Thank you

What game developer is used to make this game? Unity, Unreal or any other game engine? Just curious sorry, if I missed it in the game.

Muja responds:

It's good ol' Flash. Flash CS6 pro, to be precise. I'll have to switch to Html5 when all the browsers will drop Flash support, but at the moment it's still so useful that I don't want to abandon it.
Thank you for your review!

very nice game (as always). i liked the riddles and also the fact that the people's names are references to famous detectives. keep up the good work. ciao!

Muja responds:

Thank you a lot, I will!

I loved the game. It was fun, had amusing parts. I also enjoyed the mystery aspect of it all. This is my first foray into Zombie Society, but I'm certainly going to give the other games a shot. The only thing is that I can't seem to find the second medal. I even followed the walkthrough to a t, and couldn't figure it out.

Edit: Got it!

Muja responds:

Thank you a lot, welcome aboard! Glad you found all the medals :)

I can only give this a 4.5 star because it didn't feel like a Zombie Detective game. It was so much fun as usual but the clues felt random and less thought out. Especially the one with the statues to find Lugroan. The correct solution also felt like it came entirely out of nowhere as awesome as it was. Altogether, still an amazing game!! It just didn't feel like the usual Zombie Detective.

Muja responds:

Thank you for your review, and I can see why you think that way... however, I think the correct ending didn't come out of nowhere: there are some conversational hints here and there about the real culprit and Lugroan's fate..