Reviews for "ZS Dead Detective - Rats In A Hole"

nice game

Thanks!

Gosh I love how you keep tradition... with the book of evidence thing... and same music! One would expect that having the same soundtrack over and over again is bad, but in your case, not at all! Keep up the good work and the series high standarded. (not english, pardon my stench =] )

Edit: A little bug: asked for a hint that said that Poiroar is missing and I should check the others, BEFORE the scene with the ROAR happened.

Edit2: can't find the top mid clue ;-; Edit3 (SPOILER AHEAD): found it. clue: remember the mirror spin to reveal the old lady? try to check again for the interactable objects. double check!

Edit3: It's funny how I happened to arrange the deductions so that in my older playtrough I could access the "someone disguised as the frenchman" , and in the more recent one I unlocked accusing the frenchman himself. Anyway, we both know what actually happened. ;)

Muja responds:

Thank you a lot for your very nice and detailed review, glad you had fun!

Fun as always.

Thank you a lot!

YESSS MAX SCORE FIRST TRY. Although I felt like this was a little easier than the rest of your puzzles/riddles, it was very entertaining. Thank you and I hope you make more of these

Muja responds:

Thank you a lot for your support, I will!

Great game as usual, Poiroar is obviously Poriot, and Miss M(whatever) is Miss Marple who are the others supposed to be parodies of? Sam Spade and Charlie Chan?

Thank you a lot!
To answer your question, Wooh is based on Nero Wolfe while Sighret on inspector Maigret.
Lugroan is, of course, Arsene Lupin