Reviews for "ZS Dead Detective - Rats In A Hole"

Amazing game as always. Sorry for the late review. But this one was by far the greatest in the series next to a cat't chance in hell.

Muja responds:

Thank you a lot for your nice review!

Well hello again! Muja (AKA Interactales) has certainly been a busy undead bee this year, and I only realised how many of the Zombie Society - Dead Detective games I'd missed when I went back to look over them all after playing this latest one.

Never mind though, I'm going to try my best to stay on the ball now, because despite all of the ZD games being stand-alone cases there's an overarching story playing out in the background (well, the foreground really) that I'm sure is all going to come together when the complete ZD game comes out!

Alright, I guess I'd better get my review face on! This new mystery is presented in the same format as the previous cases in the series, only this time we're stuck in one place trying to get out, rather than being outside of somewhere trying to get in!

The puzzles are awesome, the little secrets and fiendishly well-hidden and the finale is outstanding! I always enjoy taking the role of Margh (and his partner Ghvnn, too, I suppose), and this was another fun slice of brain twisting puzzle pandemonium!

As always, keep up the awesome work, and I can't wait to see what's next! =)

Muja responds:

Thank you for your kind and detailed review, and I'm sorry for the late reply.

Your walkthrough is as funny as ever, too! Thank you a lot!

Not bad...

Thanks!

Well I like detective games, although I don't know, I find the riddle system kind of out of place, I mean do you really think that some one would put riddles so you can solve them?, also I think that the system in that you have to circle clues has potential but in my opinion is kind of missing something. Well I solved part of the case at the begining but I was unable to do something about until I found the clues to trigger the events.

Muja responds:

Thank you for your review! I'll think about your suggestions

Great game once again, you keep on amazing me with these great ZS games. I love how you manage to keep the series tied together as a whole with references to previous episodes, yet still keep the game playable for those who haven't yet played the previous installments. Also loving the references to some famous detectives.
Unfortunately, I did experience some lag, and although I'll blame it on my outdated laptop with limited RAM and outdated graphics card/GPU, if you are able to find a way to have less lag on old machines like mine (e.g. options for lower graphics settings which require less processing by the RAM/GPU), that would be great!
I'm really looking forward to both the steam release and future online installments!

Muja responds:

Thank you a lot for your kind review!
Unfortunately, lowering the graphics quality would have no effect as I use vector drawings - and they're really very heavy for old gen machines.
I will try to find a solution, though!