For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 12 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "Firestarter"

This is ok. It is kind of simple to the point of boring.

SilverwareGames responds:

We want to add more, time constraints and all, thanks for playing.

pretty fun for a while but it gets a bit boring

SilverwareGames responds:

Glad you had fun, hopefully we'll be able to add more stuff to keep players interested for longer.

This is really dope. Feels really faithful too. Awesome job! Feels like something a bored melancholy high school girl would play in the 2000s While her boyfriend is away in the U.S. playing baseball...

SilverwareGames responds:

Thanks! We were trying to design something like the description in the show. It actually made it easier to give the project a direction b/c there was such good source material.

Fun for a while but gets boring quick

SilverwareGames responds:

We want to add more, if time and work allows for it.

I wonder what it says about me that I knew this was a fan make of the game from FLCL just from the titles name lol, Still good game overall

SilverwareGames responds:

FLCL is one of those shows that stays with you. I still wanted to make this game even after seeing the show as a high schooler.