Reviews for "Firestarter"

Not bad at all.

Thanks!

Surprised it was made into an actual game... Knowing the source material you did a great job. Working in those constraints some suggestions: keyboard controls (maybe arrows to move around the map? or a way to scroll and see it better, maybe a zoom out), difficulty settings, and skin options (game esk idea but make it look like the hand held in the anime?)

SilverwareGames responds:

Thanks for the ideas, we like to revisit projects so maybe someday we'll do a bigger version. We'd love to work with the Adult Swim people some day, but maybe that is just a pipe dream!

It was alright, nothing too much, although the premise of the game was great, I like to play unusual games, but there really isn't too much to say, except it's a well-made game.

SilverwareGames responds:

Thanks! We always try to make something different when we can. Its difficult to take a new kind of game concept and make it into something that works, but we always want to do more.

I like the anime art and the game overall looks decent but the music kinda sucks and the gameplay isn't as fun beyond the first few tries, the domino effect is cool but its nothing more than a green lightshow

SilverwareGames responds:

The goal was to make something you could play and burn your worries away so a green lightshow is not so bad imo. I love games like Tetris and Luminies which are all about getting a high score in a sort of zen way, though we'd love to do more with the premise at some point. Thanks for playing.

Great artwork, nice music, not my kinda game. I grew tired of it quick and wish i could of used my directional pad instead of my mouse.

SilverwareGames responds:

Thanks for playing. We would love to make a little plastic handheld with a diagonal D-PAD to move around, but I know nothing about how to make hardware!