Newgrounds made a lot of infrastructure upgrades this week and needs your help!

Become a Supporter for just $3 a month or $25 for the year.

Shout out to @travsaus for megaphone tankman!

Reviews for "Firestarter"

I made an account to specifically save this game, when I saw this I was so surprised and hyped. Thank you for making this game from one of my favorite animes.

Simple design, but Most Excellent in Presentation. Only giving this 9/10 or 4.5/5 because I don't want to set the world on fire.

Not bad at all.

Thanks!

Surprised it was made into an actual game... Knowing the source material you did a great job. Working in those constraints some suggestions: keyboard controls (maybe arrows to move around the map? or a way to scroll and see it better, maybe a zoom out), difficulty settings, and skin options (game esk idea but make it look like the hand held in the anime?)

SilverwareGames responds:

Thanks for the ideas, we like to revisit projects so maybe someday we'll do a bigger version. We'd love to work with the Adult Swim people some day, but maybe that is just a pipe dream!

It was alright, nothing too much, although the premise of the game was great, I like to play unusual games, but there really isn't too much to say, except it's a well-made game.

SilverwareGames responds:

Thanks! We always try to make something different when we can. Its difficult to take a new kind of game concept and make it into something that works, but we always want to do more.