Reviews for "Pike and the Singin' Salmon"

This video was awesome and funny at the end its the ghostbuster reference (Who you gonna call....GHOSTBUSTERS)

This one got me, I LOVE IT. The way the fish is animated when it sings, gives me many giggles.

Great job!

Heeey I remember those singing fish! :D Actual audio footage of the real thing? I imagine that might not work so well under water hmm... and hey there was a demon there after all! Fun stuff.

-cd-

Okay, this was pretty great. Holy shit. It's terribly cute and I was getting vibes from multiple popular series all kinda rolled together. I'd say tinker around with this world a little and see if you can come up with something fully TV-possible. You're really not too far off from it now, imo.
TV is of course limiting so maybe just enlist the help of others once you've got a solid idea and let the show live on Patreon support? I dunno, just throwing ideas around, but I see a lot of promise.

dis real charmin