Reviews for "Super Malio"

awesome pixelicious game!

The controls took time to get used to, but once I had, the game got really fun! +Some of levels were really well designed, they must have taken a lot of time to create! GJ!

I encountered a problem on the last level that I gave it up: After 2-3 deaths I would not re-spawn and have to reload.

Someone needs to get PewDiePie to play this!

This game is pretty good for like a EDITED SMB1.
This is like a game that is based on original but somethings are changed and other things are added but wasnt been in original.
The music is only one, that isnt really good but ok.
The sprites makes you feel that they have been created by profecional person.
The animations is kind of funny (Only Malio's walking, other animations is not that funny)
Game is easier than it looks like, and then it becomes hard almost instantly. That is a small minus.

And.. in my opinion it is 5 stars
Yes there is some of minuses, but they are not critical.
Well done!
(Edit: Guys, the game is possible, it might be a trap somewhere so you cant continue.)

i love the game and the music! when you hit the ground it stops your forward momentum and it makes some recurring jumps in platforming really hard when it looks like it should be smooth. The platforming in the castle was basically jump, backup, run, jump, backup, run until the end which got a bit tedious at times. Other than that a great game.