Reviews for "Paradigmadness 2"

Cethic and Gabriel's parts were amazing.

Nice action

So there was some nice "ACTION" in this movie I love the art and greaphics and the "SHADING" very nice work indeed, Love the story here would love some dialog to go with but it is madness afterall, I Encourage these kinds of movie works, So lets keep the aspect of breathing some life into an old style and you have done that here and it does seem to be working very well.

~~THINGS TO IMPROVE ON~~

~X~

I can guarantee that this is one of the best collaborations EVER. Each animator brought something unique to the table, and Cryono did an amazing job with the soundtrack, with the transition of beats and themes. The return of this collab really blew me away.

It's unfortunate that Alpha may not make another Rebooting the Madness, but I do hope I see something from you that's related to it, as you said to daldorian. I can also see that many of the other animators such as Tr3y0, DIMB, etc, have moved on with their lives, and won't be coming back to animation.

Time of Matter did a great job with his animation, very smooth movement and physics. Cethic's part really appealed to me, especially the start when the ship takes off.

You did a fantastic job organizing and reviving an almost forgotten project, I give much praise to you Jsoull. Happy Madness Day!

awesome

THE MUSIC FITS IN SO PERFECTLY, AND I LOVE THE TRANSITIONS FROM ONE ANIMATOR TO THE NEXT.

THIS IS GODLIKE.