Reviews for "Paradigmadness 2"

Thanks to jsoull and all members for making such a legendary sequel for an uncompleted story. But I still think the collab would have been much cooler with everyone's style being different than just simply making everyone have one, since it made the older movie look more human, and seeing everyone's vision on the monsters that alpha-nuva created.

good job

I nut. Again, Jsoull. Well fucking done man. Whenever you get the chance, relax and enjoy what you made man. Congrats to everyone who made and anaimating this piece. And again, thank you spots for helping out Jsoull.

Hot damn, the amount of love and work put into this shows. And entire half hour of pure unending madness, tis but a sight to behold. You guys earn't yourself a damn good pat on the back. I thank you for the work you put into this. to Bring about this Mad work. Krinkels would be impressed.

Dream Achieved.

I'm definitely biased in some way since I worked on this
but in my opinion this turned out way better than expected
great work lads!

It was pretty good for me, a lot of good animators were here, but I didn't liked some parts. Goodluck in the future projects people.