Reviews for "Paradigmadness 2"

This collab survived development hell, and I have so much respect for you for making this work out.

There was King, 10/10.

This is probably the best collab I had seen

Well I don't see a lot but, I think this is the only one I wouldn't mind watching again (I usually don't watch things again)

This is just amazing. By far the best madness collab I've ever seen! Great work, guys.

Holy mother of madness god!

First of all, I didn't expect a sequel to the first one! (When was it, 2010?) And this one is even double if not triple times better to the already awesome predecessor.

Secondly I need to point out that THIS is what a true collab is like! Not some random scenes of action or tests, rather a full story, created by many several animators on a proportional basis.

And lastly I love the way how you guys even included putting up the unfinished pieces almost like they were bloppers lol. Of course they may not deserve the same credit but this animation as a whole, is overall a magnificent brilliance with no competition! A first part as the daddy of all Madness collabs, now its legacy continued by his newborn son, destined to make the throne shine once more!