Reviews for "Gum Adventures"

I had lots of fun playing this. The platforming really reminds me of VVVVVV (which isn't a bad thing). However I do have some issues such as having to wait a couple seconds after completing the level, it's still possible to die or and the gameplay being slow at times. I'm not sure if it's my keyboard but the space button doesn't respond a jumping command for me. The music is calm and fits the tone of the game, though it can get repetitive. The levels are an enjoyment and can get really creative such as level 12, my favorite. Overall, a fun little game that I think anyone can pick up and play but it does have its flaws.

NoaDev responds:

Oh, i forgot to change the "space" button in the description. Thanks for the info.

That was pretty good, though levels 13 is harder than level 14.

Not bad at all. I enjoyed the level design and the simplistic nature of the game. It was pretty straightforward but fun. The music wasn't the best, but the game was enjoyable enough to overlook that. Good job!

Pretty good.
The levels were very good, they all felt fair. I just wish everything (including the character) was a tad faster. The sticky walking noise and the sharp music also became a bit annoying after a while. Despite those issues I really enjoyed this game.

The music isn't that bad, but you need to turn it down or it will pierce your ears like needles. You move a bit too slowly, and you should be able to jump quicker. Dying is a bit slow too, as opposed to say World's Hardest game, where you respawn instantly after dying. Still though, it's a solid game with a good art style. Just a bit short.