Reviews for "Gum Adventures"

on level 11, after pressing the yellow button, it's pretty much impossible to get back without the red guy hitting you. so i'm voting this game a zero.

This is a solid but overall uninteresting game. The "gravity switching" premise is interesting even if it's not entirely unique. The controls are simple, although at times they can feel very sluggish. The graphics are simple, cute, and overall aesthetically pleasing. The music is fairly bad. It's not the worst thing to grace my ears (at least there's some notes here and there), but the constant piercing tones make me incredibly grateful for the mute button. All that being said, for a simple yet difficult puzzle platformer, this isn't the best effort out there, but it's a decent one.

I think the best way to improve upon what you have now would be to try and give the game a smoother, faster flow. As it stands, the game feels incredibly slow. If you can find a way to speed it up a bit while still keeping the difficulty balanced, throw in a bit more color, and change the music, you could potentially make a really good game out of this idea.

P.S. Should you choose to continue working on this game, make sure that you don't just make a poor man's VVVVVV.

The game is cute. The movement is simple, with a kind of interesting floor/ceiling cling. The music is slow to the point of being soporific. The game is unfortunately boring. You seem like you could put together an interesting game that could grab someone's attention for hours at a time, you just didn't, this time.

Pretty good game. It's challenging, creative, has good level design. The art, animation, music and sound effects add to the charm of this game. Good work

I love the way this game is so simple yet so nice and clean.
The design is great and I love the colors used, I also like the animations and how fluid everything goes.
Some of the things I do not like is that it is very slow and it takes a long time to get through a level because of this, also I noticed that your data in this game downloads into your computer, for me it is no problem but I would prefer if it didnt do that.

I hope for you the best game development, keep it going!
PD: Also keep working on the music