For the month of January we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 177 people to reach our January goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in February!

Reviews for "Little Flame"

Very awesome! Melodies and everything are on point.
Drop at 2:40.. wow.

Stay awesome!!

Thanks :D

amazing
it has perfect pacing, the buildup is great, my only complaint is that the second drop should be more epic than the first drop, and that doesn't really work in this song
other than that, perfect

Thanks :)

Wow this is actually awesome, I love the contrast between the bright and uplifting melody and the darker accompanying basses. All the transitions were spot on as well.

I think some vocals could be a pretty good addition to this, maybe if you don't like your voice you can try to get someone else to sing.

Either way, great track. Keep it up!

KamillasRainbow responds:

Thank you! Yea, i have a friend who sings so we'll maybe add vocals to this in the future :P

May i ask what you used to make this masterpiece?! :D

KamillasRainbow responds:

I used FL Studio and for VSTs i used Massive and Sytrus :)

Forgot I never left a review on this. But I shall give my input on it. The tune is absolutely legendary, which most songs these days don't have. Most songs just repeat the same 4 notes over again. I absolutely love how some parts of the music climaxed and dropped. This is way better than all Xtrullor songs combined. Now why did I forget to review and favorite this till now? When I found out about this song, I started work on a GD level using this song, which I eventually gave up on which happened I believe 7 months ago or 5. But I am making a new level. It's much better than the one I worked on before. Never left a true review on this song, which was a huge mistake. 5 stars for you, Amazing Lethalix. Wait, from now on, I'm gonna call you Amazing Lethalix from now on. Continue on your amazing journey, for we shall follow along. Love you. ♡.

~Zeckma