Reviews for "TAKE OUT THE MADNESS"

ehhh that kinda sucks... what started off as a REALLY fuckin cool flick just ends with some meme cancer, ah well, to start with the story is pretty basic, although that tourettes guy "BITCH!" in the beginning was pretty funny, THEN what REALLY makes this bitch ass movie shine is the action, so FAR this is one of the only movies ' i seen that has some great fuckin ' action to it, great use of some different sound effects for once aswell, i mean we all love using the old ones ' cause they sound nice in that low frequency for nostalgia purposes, but new one's are ALWAYS welcome, speakin of sound, my boy SapkyRides killed it with this badass soundtrack, actually pretty surprised it came from him to be honest, it really sounds like something that'd be in an earl 90s / mid 2000s game, which fuckin rocks, kudos to that motherfucker! so more action happens, the protagonist uses that little "lift" in the corner of the backround which is also a pretty nice touch! it's been done a few times before but it's nice to see some variation in the backround elements again, another funny bit was seeing that "REAL LIFE" traced weapon one of the agent uses lmao more action happens, the protagonist gets to a "BOSS" which is just killed HILARIOUSLY easy by gujit, then he pulls out this big ass magnum which got a pretty damn good laugh outt've me, then it all just comes to an end with this meme shit, eugh. overall GREAT fuckin action, nice use of different sound effects, fantastic fuckin ' music, and nice animation, nice work guy's!

is it only me but
in the end is the boss putting the mag backward ?

Is there a way to stop getting email notifications whenever someone's "inspired" by a user? I've been flooded with a bunch of these today. Without disabling notifications altogether, I might add.

It had a generally good theme and animation flowed well but has its weaknesses. Overall great job guys.

as far as constructive criticism goes... you need a new format... all your scenes start the exact same... Perhaps adding a bit of variety would make the animation look a lot more professional, Maybe step out of the box and use a story line of some kind..? It would make it cool to neat