Reviews for "TAKE OUT THE MADNESS"

I don't review a Madness movie for a while, but I felt I needed to this time.
The action scenes were very enjoyable, the jokes and "acting" are great, especially in the start and the end (btw, superb ending), the music hasn't heavy beats and fits well with the way the animation goes, the lightblue agent scene was very great, sadly it ended with "someone appears from nowhere and kills the man... AND the scene aswell", and last but not least, no "convenient" kills (like an agent aiming at you but instead of shooting he waits the protagonist to fire first)... ok, there were some agents that waited to appear in the scene to act at 3:37, but wasn't so bad.
Congrats to everyone for this great piece, and keep up the good job! Congrats, Djjaner ;)

That MC11 joke at 2:16 is not relevant now :D
Good work, btw

Very nicely done. Some parts looked a bit weird (like the feet at 2:50) but it's nothing really. The music isn't the usual 'madness style' but it fits really well anyway and I love it.

love the memes

Such a massive batch of madness! Appreciate all the details, like the entertaining background posters, and the blood splatter and effects seem to keep evolving... catchy music all the way through too. Nice work all!

-cd-