Reviews for "Chickaboom"

It's been awhile since we had a good launch game. Graphics and music are great, I would say my only complaint is I'm little confused how the spells work. I know Force is the one you start with and how it works. Just the others I'm not sure if you have to activate them or they show up in the field of play.

Edit: Never mind, I figured it out. Didn't see the spellbook on the bottom left corner.

Good Tosser with a personality of its own!

A Toss the Turtle game for Unity, but with some unique upgrades twists!)
Including the ability to launch BACKWARDS!
Not bad, not bad at all.)))

The game captures the things that make launcher games so much. However, there are a fair few few issues.

Occasionally, the chicken can fall through the floor which results in needing to reset the game by reloading the page.

Quick Mastery feels too potent. Some sort of restrictions on it would probably balance the game more, and give a reason to level up the other spells.

A mute option on the main screen, while the chicken is in flight, would be appreciated.

My actual high score is 41,329,452m, Newgrounds reported an uploaded score of -1,620,221m on the day I uploaded my score for that run. Seems like there's an overflow error somewhere between the game and Newgrounds' API.

Not a new idea, but a nice new twist to an old one! Smooth graphics, good gameplay and tonnes of medals. What's not to like!

-cd-