Reviews for "Chickaboom"

i like this. the middle ages look is interesting with the magic elements. the music is a bit repetitive but works pretty well. i wish there was an end run button though. there is a good amount of polish in this. i do think it does need obstacles to spawn more or like how in super toss the turtle you could also get unlucky or had to shoot of enemies to add difficulty. maybe with a telekinesis ability you could avoid spikes or other dangers

This is pretty fun and a bit of a challenge at the beginning, but then it gets exponentially easy later on with the quick mastery.

Managed to level up quickly and just did a lvl 370 meteor from the start. The bird flies at mach 9001 and keeps gaining altitude. It moves so fast, though, that the screen starts to 'tear' apart. I launched it about an hour ago and it's still going... seriously. No idea how far it has traveled, since I can't read the screen:

Also a bug (exploit) with the chick magnet when you click off-screen that can give you unlimited magnet power.

Pretty fun overall, but the balance makes it silly-easy after a while. Props for adding a mute button. The music is a bit much after hearing it the 20th+ time.

THIS IS THE BEST GAME I EVER PLAYED IN MY HOLE ENTIRE LIFE!

Oddly relaxing and satisfying ;)

@cjmasterawesome, it has a mute button in the spellbook.....I thoroughly enjoyed the game. It does get too easy when you upgrade the Magic Missles. Still can't tell if there is an ending. I'm a level 35 wizard.