Reviews for "Chickaboom"

nice but could use a mute button or volume adjustment (no one uses those on this site anymore apparently)

The whole falling through the ground thing absolutely kills this game for me. So frustrating to have to refresh my browser and then lose out on my progress.

I love launching games, so I decided to give this game a chance, and I really liked it. The concept of being a wizard and using an immortal chicken able to resist all your spells was a nice idea (I wonder what happened with the sorting hat), some spells are creative, and I liked the chicken's animation, and the maps in general.

However, the game feels a bit slow when we talk about progress, fortunately for us, it saves our progress, so we don't have to get all the medals in one day, also, for the next one maybe you can include a pause option, or mute. The music is good, but having the option to mute a game is more than welcome.

I hope you continue making good games, this one has potential.

P.S. Link, if you are reading this, don't play this game, the chicken may attack you and kill you.

why, just why? this got frontpaged and got a daily 2nd place, and this is just a terrible insarasion of turtle toss, I don't get it, why would you rip off and inspire a game that got the highest scores? think of something else good, why don't ya, and improve your art syle!

Nice job, it's a bit addictive. You could put in a few more objects that hinder the progression of the chicken as I believe the only thing right now is the boulder on the ground to make it a bit more interesting. I also felt that apart the powerups didn't expand the gameplay by all that much. Also for its basic gameplay it may be a bit slow. All in all, good tribute to the games you were inspired by and hope it was a good learning experience to "launch" you into making even better games xD