Reviews for "Chickaboom"

While this game is quite fun and reminds me of Burrito Bison (my favorite toss style game) I do want to add my voice to the pile of growing complaints about the boulder. You need to be *extremely* careful adding punishment mechanics based solely on rng. Seeing your score rocketing up stupendously fast only to see it zip down almost as fast simply because a barrier said "not today!" is a huge negative play experience for this kind of game. Most players looking at toss games will not look kindly upon that, and like with me, will be reflected in the score we give it. Would have easily given you at least another star if not for the boulder. Or at least add a "restart launch" option if you insist on keeping the boulder, I'd much rather start my launch over than watch my score of 3k+ become 100 because of rng.

Good Tosser with a personality of its own!

Level 21 wizard +level 16 quick mastery + lv 16 warp spell+ lv 15 meteor= ..... guess i'll just go do the dishes now.... hmm still going.... gues i'll throw on some laundry.... huh... guess i'll go play no mans sky for a while.... ok.... guess i won.... ok.

Interesting take on launching. The first time I saw a space rock it made me laugh, however I believe the physics need a little more attention. In particular once you've hit a rock there's almost nothing you can do to return to a forward motion! Once I was in the middle of using chick magnet and was forced backwards and up, attempted to correct using force and it accelerated backwards. Not to mention gravity only seems to work in a forward direction.

i enjoyed this. nice retake on the kitten cannon and toss the turtle concepts