Reviews for "Chickaboom"

Not so funny as I expected, but I'll keep playing it.

Classic and challenging game. You need to use analytical thinking to make the magic work!

pure awesome!!

Would've gone higher but the game is broken. If you manage to go too fast, you fall through the ground and don't bounce back up. Also, if you chain enough Quick Mastery spells together with the asteroids spell to get it to over level 500, you will completely break the game. It's actually funny to watch.

My chicken has hit the ground right into bugged spot and now he's travelling over -5km+ under the map. Can't reset/finish this round because he's still falling down and down...