Reviews for "Super Space 3000"

idea is good!

Great idea, I really love it! Except I would need a much, much, much slower learning curve: maybe 2-3 levels between the levels 2 and 3, and more time so we can at least breath between the stages. ^^'

PS: The text has a few mistakes (eg: "capability to interface" -> interact?)

I like the whole idea of this game and it's harder then it looks. I like that it starts hard then gets more difficult.
If I may ask how long did it take to make this?

Yaro11111 responds:

Thanks! It started as a game for gmtk game jam(so I made it in 2 days). But then It took me 2 weeks to make it look nice, make better levels, add sounds and all that.

its really difficult but I like it. the idea of using the number pad to control the circle and how you can press numbers to move a bit further more quickly is kinda clever

Super solid concept, great visuals and music. Maybe making the time allowance a little more or implementing a medal system so someone not very good (IE me) could still progress without getting frustrated. But other than that I like it!

Yaro11111 responds:

Thanks! I had this idea to make it structured more like a rallying game, so each event would have 5 stages, and then new events would open up based on your scores. So that you would play couple events, and then maybe you would have to replay some previous ones to get better results and more points. So I guess what I'm trying to say, that right now the 4th place text might be too negative, it should be more of an encouragment to replay, and learn the track better than downright failure state with the ability to skip.