Reviews for "Wrong Turn"

Wow dude, this is really amazing for your first game if it is.
My first game was absolute poop. And still most are quite bad.

I liked the connection between the title and the game play: "taking the wrong turn can kill me. "This makes the game stand out among other games.

I also liked how there come new obstacles as you progress through the dungeon.
The alien, slime then the ant and the GOLEM! Although the game is about progressing through the dungeon, I actually found it more enjoyable to kill monsters.
Would have wished killing them made me stronger. Maybe you could add a leveling system to your character, where each kill provides stats to upgrade your hiker? e.g. speed, strength.
especially if you follow the suggestions to remove the turn waittime.
Also wanted to buy something with the coins. Perhaps you could make it so that you can buy armor/ weaponry with the coins?

From the description I get that you wanted to complete a full game.
Well nicely done, with the well polished art and music it truly seems like a fully finished product.

FacemanFoothand responds:

Wow, thank you so much! You have no idea how much that means to a beginning dev like myself! The game was originally planned to be done with after release, but from all the positive comments and great criticism, I am considering doing a re-release in the future with a much more fleshed out game!

Thank you for playing, and thank you for the great review!

like in the horror movie wrong turn

like in the horror movie wrong turn...

Nice character design (It was the thing that make play the game), music it is lovely and theme it is very creative, reminds me a fire emblem in a smaller scale. The only thing that could improve is speed. Good game in general, thank you.

I like the graphs and music.
The gameplay must be improved, it would be a lot nicer if the enemy turns pass FASTER. Really, it takes a lifetime to go from the start to the finish point. Also, it would be cool to be able to attack monsters.