Reviews for "The Four Eyed Creature"

I never felt so sad having an azerty keyboard and being too lazy to change x)

Taldius responds:

I have an azerty keyboard too, but I had to make it qwerty, because most people have it. :)

Neat.

Even though it was short, it was fun and somewhat challenging.

Still don't know if I did the final puzzle correctly though.
I threw a bomb down, threw a shield, and then used the hook on it. (That got me to the platform behind me which I was not sure if it was part of the puzzle or not.)
Then I did the same thing again to get across.

Thank you!

Yeah you did the right thing for the final puzzle! :)

Just leave it as it is. I don't have a too powerfull PC and more 3D textures might case a lag. It's really nice and i enjoyed the various rooms. The minimap is not needed in my mind since you don't have to (or even could) walk back to the previous rooms.

Taldius responds:

Thank you for your comment! I was also that the minimap is not needed as the game is really linear. :)

Cool game. The four-eye mechanic is cool, but kind of disorienting. Cool use of not using aim. You could improve textures, weapon effects and map design. A minimap would be helpful (Showing location with the top eye being "north". Great start.

Taldius responds:

Thank you for the feedbacks, I really appreciate it! Not sure about the minimap though as the game is pretty linear, you can't go back to previous rooms.

very creative game. good work

Thank you! :D