Reviews for "Super Grower"

Fun game, but I found that the last few levels rely quite a lot on chance if the yellow dots spawn somewhere unreachable. Don't feel accomplished for beating them, just thankful that RNG didn't screw me over again.

Great game, spent a lot more time playing it than i meant to haha
I love how the change in size helps make the levels very dynamic, it felt kind of like fishy or katamari in that sense.
My only complaints are that there are a couple situations where a projectile hit me when i couldnt see it beforehand, like if the homing ones turn around on the edge of the stage.

I don't know why, but the Achievements 36 and 40 never loaded even though I beat the whole game. I still really enjoyed it though!
Edit: Never mind! I completed the levels again and I got the Achievement this time.

Very simple and addictive game. You will surely not beat this one on your first try, as the levels get more and more challenging as you advance. Soundtrack is fairly good, is up to the game's mood, though it gets a little repetitive after a while. I felt some levels were easier than their subsequent but just like in many other games i've played. A second part would be very welcome with some minor adjustments in the soundtrack and maybe more some more levels or a level editor could be a great addition, but it's up to the game's creator to study (or not) those possibilities and see what (s)he sees fit.

It wasn't mind-blowing, but it is pretty good, and I can't wait for more of your games.