Reviews for "Super Grower"

This game is really addicting and frustrating!!!! If I had more time, I would finish it.

Great job bye the way, I have an attention span of like 0 so this got me hooked!

MrNannings responds:

Thanks! Good to hear you had a great time with it!

And here's another good one! Level 32 and 35 might've been a bit above their level, but otherwise the difficulty feels progressive, the obstacles varied; especially the final two levels were big blocks of fun. :) Those triangles aaargh. For a while really had some trouble with those...

Once again you manage to make a thoroughly enjoyable game out of a simple idea! The colors. The mechanics. All good fun; just the right amount of challenge.

-cd-

Very nice game. Very enjoyable feel as if level 32 should be rated higher as the difficulty was a insane jump then decreased.

from lvl 12 and above,it'll be a pain in the ass,but i noticed when i eat the yellow dot on lvl 15 and 24 (probably),i'll directly die,would you like to fix this?
also,good game,lad!