Reviews for "Super Grower"

I love this game :)

So creative and fun! But once again I disagree in your difficult levels,
The pink triangles were BY FAR the hardest enemies! You should have switched the orange squares with them, as in the last few levels being about the new hard enemy (that is the triangles, the orange squares were just moderately hard).
Either that or nerf the triangles! A projectile that stays in screen that long in a dogding game can be so evil, so shorten the duration in which the pink arrows dissapear (or just make so that when they follow you they don't leave behind a trail that blocks your path) OR respect how evil they are and put them in the last levels.

Well, just wanted to share that...

I almost stabbed myself with the knife, I played about 1:30h and completed the game.
Just need to get a little rest :P

this game is a headache, i like it

This is an interesting game that's plagued with several distracting annoyances. The first example is that the screen is constantly shaking every time a shape gets destroyed. As a result, this is extremely distracting and makes it difficult to move around when you can't tell where your square is moving. Another example is the trailing effect of your square as you move, making it difficult to understand where your hitbox is. This is horrible for a bullet hell style game.

The last complaint I have are the blue homing squares. Having homing projectiles as obstacles is not a bad idea but having them constantly home in on you, even when offscreen is incredibly annoying. It's just not fun to be killed by a bullet that hits you from offscreen with no chance of reacting to it.

Overall, this is a good idea for a game but is filled with several distracting elements that make it harder than it needed to be.