Reviews for "Basala: The Onion"

Good game, I think the momentum is a little too fast, like I go and stop to quickly. But it's a simple fun game. I found an easter egg where pressing shift changes the water to lave

the medals are the only good thing about this slow game Idont like how if you double jump too soon you wont fully double jump and end up missing a jump or some times if you hold space to long the thing double jumps and its only a single! like what the hecck isent it enough the game play is slow why force the player to play slow too !

Fun concept, nice touch making it an onion instead of an animal, + the NG badges adds more weight to succeeding each level.
Through I got fed up of restarting because of either not finding the last bomb, or because of the controls : I sometimes get stuck and can't jump (just lost all my lives on lvl 9, each time it was on the 6 blocks on the very right side :/ )

Anyway GJ, keep it up and thanks!

Such a good game and huge improvement from your previous game! The music's very relaxing.

hosani69 responds:

Thanks for your feedback. Am Glad that you liked it!

Very good game. What is only a bit of my concern is that the controls are a bit floaty and sometimes it happens that I am experiencing some frames loss making me loose control for enough time to die. Also there are some blind jumps where you don't exactly know where to go next or confusing situations, when if you want to check one side of the stage you are unable to reach the other one.

hosani69 responds:

Hi there, Thanks for your feedback. Believe me, I saw an 8 years old boy beating this game. This game meant to be simple and hard. I will add some guiding arrows if that will help.