Reviews for "The Vampire Diarrhea"

This was a very different game from you. I was confused by the opening. I thought you'd be able to fly. Whatever, this was still fun. I've never heard about a vampire on a toilet. Seeing as how they only drink blood, that would be a weird situation.

I think Smosh made a joke about that. I admit the design isn't that good. It's still fun for a little game. Those disappearing blocks are a pain. They were fine at first.

Cool concept eventhough it's lame, (this is a complement!)

If you press ~ you'll see some "coding", havent found the fangs yet, will keep looking.
But then again I'm quite the medal-collector.

It does feel like it's still missing, maybe it's that there's no "growth" of the character?

Keep up the cool work though :D

SCREW THIS GAME I AM SO PISSED NOW AFTER HAVING A GOOD DAY AHHHHH as soon as you added 10 secound part it became to hard on the round where its make 19 jumps in 10 secs your fucken nuts please make timer longer the game is cool but its really close to impposible and too soon I dont really wanna see rest of game cause I dont wanna see how you make this harder its crap crap
DONT PLAY THIS GAME TILL THEY FIX THE 10 SEC TIMER K ! this is a waste of medals in my eyes

this game ant that good i just think its just not for me

A basic platformer with occasional timed levels. Overall just boring