Reviews for "The Vampire Diarrhea"

I loved the graphics.

Nice Game

So the idea of getting "TOILET-PAPER" and using the bathroom was interesting the "GRAPHICS" are pretty decent though it has a mario like feel with the platformer, some added flashy effects wouldnt hurt like when getting toilet paper or something, What to say what to say, I guess I will start this review off, by saying good effort and some good amount of detail, I do like this game type and game style, Now its not perfect but has some decent potential, but does need some more of your effort and attention, But I will explain some more on that through-out the review, anyways lets get this started.

~~THINGS TO IMPROVE ON~~

~X~

Raro Pero Entretenido, Larga Vida A La Diarrea!!!:v

HUEHEUHEUHEUHEUEHUEUEHEUHUEHUEHUEHEUEHUEHEU GLAUBER

This was good. The control is very effective. The graphics are funny. The little vampire is cute and funny! The very concept is hilarious. Honestly I giggled like a 12 year old at every new crap joke. The puzzle like nature of many of the levels was engaging. It made me yell "HA!" every time I finally got one. And honestly, it's fun. The game made me happy. At the end of the day, that's really what we're after coming to a site like this. Nice work.