Reviews for "ZS Dead Detective - Graves & Secrets"

Hi Muja! Could it be that the medals aren´t working? I won the game with all clues and score and still didn´t earn any medal....

Muja responds:

Weird, I've just tested and I can unlock all the medals... and many other users did, too. I suppose it might be a problem on your end, has this ever happened to you with other games? What browser are you using? Please PM me so I'll see what I can do to solve the issue

Amother good game from you! Can't wait for steam version )

Muja responds:

Thank you very much for your support!

I like this game very much!

Thank you!

Yay~ More dead society.

I'm going to take a rain check on my usual essay because I've got actual essays to do :c, so i'll just leave minor things.

Snuck* not snuk. (sorry.)

The massive can of worms you have opened with the conspiracy is very very interesting, humanity at the highest levels of zombie society. This could be huge.

It's awesome, if a little short and simple. Why you still making these man? The amount of content you've given to this site is astronomical, and you have profitable things you could be doing, and yet you still do these for free. Thanks for still doing it though, I suppose.

Have a great day!

Muja responds:

Thank you a lot for your nice review!

To answer your question... I keep making these games for a number of reasons:
- I AM making a few buck out of them ;)
- It's advertising for the upcoming game, they keep the buzz going, and new players come with each episode;
- It's just so much fun for me :D

Someone , make a video with all jacket refferences please =]]] It'd be viral.

The game is GREAT yadayada...
You know the drill ;)

EditForBug:
In the hunter HQ, (after doing all the talking at the graveyard, graveshop and bank, in this order) , I have the option about footbal on Ghvnn, but when I click it Margh bugs a bit and then it skips to the classic "Now what, boss?"

EditForReff: (MUJA, read please :) )
The zombie's name is Wubba Luba Dub Dub. YOU REFFERENCED RICK N MORTY AND I DIDN'T SEE IT AT FIRST (Just watched R&M and heard "Wubba Luba Dub dub" and I knew I saw that here =] )

Muja responds:

Thank you for your review!