Reviews for "ZS Dead Detective - Graves & Secrets"

Love the game and the series. It's got such a nice aesthetic and the world is so interesting. I was a little confused by the name cackle because I thought it had been used before, but I'm most likely mis-remembering.

One issue I had with the game was managing to soft-lock my save file, but I'm not entirely sure how. I had Margh step through the window, switched tabs for a moment (which I've done plenty without issue with this game) and when I switched back, he was stuck staring at me after I clicked through the text. I couldn't access the menus so I reloaded the page and loaded my save, but it saved stuck in that spot. I'll have to start again to truly finish it, but I've seen most of the game since I'm just replaying for the correct ending so I'll give an early judgement. Loved the game so far and I'm sure it's not an issue that will effect any others

Muja responds:

Thank you a lot for your nice review!
As for the issue you encountered... it might be rare, but there's definitely something wrong about it so I'll check it out to prevent that from happening to other playes, too, so thanks for the feedback!

Amother good game from you! Can't wait for steam version )

Muja responds:

Thank you very much for your support!

A pretty solid entry into the series and a fun new sideplot is emerging. This one felt a little simple and there seemed to be only one fairly obvious outcome though. Still fun and I'm enjoying the world being built here.

Thank you a lot!