Reviews for "ZS Dead Detective - Graves & Secrets"

Great game, again! But I've got one question:
If One-Eye is free, is this game happening after Death after Death?
In this case, wich is the canonical ending?
[Spoilers about DaD below]
Because Margh doesn't know the word "love", nor did he disappear.

Muja responds:

Thank you for your nice review!

To answer your question: all the episodes of this series happen before the comics.
One-Eye has always been free; zombies wouldn't eat him, so he's free to leave Acka's farm whenever he likes it. He just lives there :)

Dang, you are prolific. I don't know if I've ever seen a game series go on so long. Please ask for your own series! I did love the artwork. I really am starting to recognize these characters. The fat zombie looks like Edward Cullen to me for some reason.

That franchise needed zombies. The music was great. I'm getting so used to these. Well, at least with the easy medal. You deserve this Daily Feature.

Muja responds:

Thanks a lot, I just love both to tell stories and to make games. And I'm extremely happy you're enjoying them!

always great!

Thank you a lot!

Nice new addition to the series. I like how you're expanding the lore of Zombie Society.

*spoilers below*

Although I'm not sure why a human is buying a grave and trying to live with zombies.

A few things I have issues with:
1. Isn't One-Eye supposed to be really dumb? Which is why his brain isn't even wanted by zombies? He seems to be pretty heavily involved in this conspiracy.
2. How did the zombies all understand the human (who...by the way, I don't think Rick and Morty existed when Zombie Society came into existence lol), when humans are supposed to have too fast speech?

Also, what's the leather jacket reference too?

Anyway, the game was really good. 5/5.

Muja responds:

Thank you for your nice review!
To answer your questions [SPOILERS, BEWARE]:

- That human is buying a grave... because he wants to pretend he's a zombie;
1. Well, zombies THINK he's pretty dumb, at least;
2. As One-Eye explained in the previous episode, it is possible for a living human to speak the zombie language, while very few zombies can understand the "brain language" (if it's written, at least) but they need a lot of training,

And, the leather jacket bit is a reference to some glorious point & click games of the past, such as "Indiana Jones and the fate of Atlantis" and "Monkey Island" 1 & 2.
If you haven't already... go play those gems!

Another zombie detective game. Coooooooooooooooool. Keep up the good work