Reviews for "ZS Dead Detective - Graves & Secrets"

I found a minor bug when you enter the princess' mansion the first time, if you do nothing (or do not take the letter) and leave through the window, then go back in, the game gets completely stuck.

Muja responds:

Hmm, I'll have to look into it. Thanks for the feedback!

Fun detective game as all Zombie Society games.

Two nitpicking flaws (spoiler alert):

1)After eavesdropping brain conversation you can walk all around map and then visit princess castle later killing immersion of you actually fallowing One-Eye.

2)There is no scenario where Gibberish is shares guilt alone without Crackle yet that is what the correct decision seems to suggest - that there is only one culprit. Confused me a bit.

This is a little bit more easier but more technically confusing then the rest, not the best episode. Still a fun game.

Muja responds:

Thank you for your nice review!
I'm afraid you're right with the two flaws you noticed, I'll try to be more careful next time.
Thanks again!

Yay~ More dead society.

I'm going to take a rain check on my usual essay because I've got actual essays to do :c, so i'll just leave minor things.

Snuck* not snuk. (sorry.)

The massive can of worms you have opened with the conspiracy is very very interesting, humanity at the highest levels of zombie society. This could be huge.

It's awesome, if a little short and simple. Why you still making these man? The amount of content you've given to this site is astronomical, and you have profitable things you could be doing, and yet you still do these for free. Thanks for still doing it though, I suppose.

Have a great day!

Muja responds:

Thank you a lot for your nice review!

To answer your question... I keep making these games for a number of reasons:
- I AM making a few buck out of them ;)
- It's advertising for the upcoming game, they keep the buzz going, and new players come with each episode;
- It's just so much fun for me :D

I like this game very much!

Thank you!