Reviews for "Uprising: Episode 1"

I thoroughly enjoyed this. For those having issues with the spacebar scrolling instead of interacting, try clicking within the confines of the game itself. This should allow spacebar interaction. For me the WASD did not move the character, however the arrow keys work fine as they're by default encoded into most games as a form of movement or choice. Otherwise this is very well done, and my only recommendation would be maybe add some voiceovers? Very well done though.

Fun game, I had a blast playing it, unfortunately I didn't get to the end due to my computer, rip, will have to start over. The story is interesting all on its own, I enjoyed the h-scenes too, lol. Dare I ask if there is a gallery mode?

5 stars for the comment "the best compliment you can be called is 'different'. 'Normal' people can't change the world like you can."

By FAR one of the best games I have ever played on this website, excited for episode 2. Any news on when it will be released?

Really really nice game, so huge and so much to do...and it's only the first episode. Completely fell in love!