Reviews for "Uprising: Episode 1"

maybe im stupid or didnt read the text but im stuck in the girl apartment

game looks ok, but im trapped in emmas apartment with no way out that i can find

yeah are you going to release ep 2 cant wait already

THAT WAS SO GOOD. Oh that was so much fun, and the sex was great too. I cant wait for ep 2.

Probably my favorite game in a long time.

The art is really nice, the setup is basic and simplistic in a good way, and the controls are simple and straightforward. I like VNs quite a bit, this one does start super slow but after you get your powers it's engaging and enticing making it difficult to stop. HOWEVER, I started this at 12:30 AM and need to be asleep pretty soon and can't manage to save. I've reached the desert town and Hassimir has given me my task, the Save option in the menu has even appeared white now but whenever I click any of the save files the game just beeps at me and I can't actually save (or it is saving in the most unintuitive way possible.

I will point out that the first person in the game outside your apartment calls you "Chris" when you talk to him, and Adilah does as well when you ask about the ritual (I named my guy Jack)