Reviews for "Roundscape Adorevia: Emek's Rest"

I don't know if this is just my computer, but the game keeps malfunctioning. I like the premise, though. It would be nice if the quest journal was a bit more informative, in case you left and came back, but it's got a good premise. I will say that the main character is a bit mercenary, but hey, who am I to judge? The artwork in the game is well drawn, which is more than many games now can say.
That said, I'm not about to go pay for the rest of any game, no matter how well put together it may be, and I'm sure I'm not the only person out there who feels that way, so it is nice that the demo isn't just one scene.

So i accidentally clicked the wrong button to go into the lizard womans house, thinking it wasnt night yet and it wouldnt let me go in. It took me about 40-50 minutes to get to a freaking sex scene and its just a sub par slide show and 0 animation. It didn't feel worth it at all. Yeah sure the art is good but If you're going to make me play through 40 something minutes of RPG make it worth it or add more sexual content throughout.

Kaliyo responds:

I can see why the start of this demo feels a bit "dry" but Roundscape has over 150 erotic scenes. With an average playtime of 25 hours~ (without cheats) that's one erotic scene per 10 minutes.

Yeah . . . This game is no joke. This is just about what every other adult game creator wants to amount to. It's worth 10 bucks. Feels like a classic Final Fantasy game. In fact, have any of you worked in Square Enix, perhaps all of you?

I'd bet if you slapped this puppy on Nutaku's desk this could become a staple trademark in adult gaming, blow everything else out of the park, gain a million or so more traction (maybe exaggeration), and wipe the floor with the expectations of everyone, everywhere.

All you need is a hard copy of this game to be released to VisualBoy Advanced Color Premium and someone might think this is a stolen Japanese Title. Hands down, amazing work.