Reviews for "Waterhole"

Very cool and interesting! I want to know more about the creatures' society - planning a sequel?

TheScollop responds:

Aww thanks! Wasn't planning on it but I've got an itch to make another film so we'll see if that turns into anything similar!

Wow! Absolutely stunning from beginning to end! The characters were interesting, the setting completely immersed me within mere seconds and the animation was incredibly fluid. You have some serious artistic talent (IMHO). I'm definitely looking forward to seeing what you produce next. Keep up the great work! Cheers.

Amazing animation very good flow to it and the cannibalistic birds were really interesting

Would love to see more